Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How much is my car worth ?

Ive been wondering how much is my car worth and thought I should look online, I come across some websites that could give me a value for a small fee. Now the value isnt going to guarantee the price you will get for it but it will be a guide on what I can aim to get.

So I had another search around online and found some other sites that will value your car for free. Not sure what they gain from it but I got the valuation and was quite suprised at how much my car is worth. I actually thought it would be worth more than what it was valued at. I was hoping to get a good price from selling my old car to go towards my new car.

Still wondering how much is my car worth and definately thought it was worth more, I had another quick look online and found a website that valued my car and gave me very good offers for what I thought was the price it was worth.

3 comments:

adnan said...

nice effort

Francis - Investing Epimoni said...

Yea cars lose value faster than any other purchase.

Fawad Tariq said...

Trade My Motor is the hassle free way for members of the public to quickly and efficiently sell your car and achieve an instant cash pricevalue my carThe system is designed to be simple and easy to use and relies upon the vehicles VRN (registration number) to look up the vehicle details.